RULES OF CONDUCT FOR "ON-SITE" and "REMOTE" VISITS
these rules pertain to BOTH visitors and resident inmates
- All visitors must be 18 years of age to visit unless accompanied by an adult. Children are not to be left unattended at any time.
- On-Site visitors are limited to two (2) visitors at a time. The only exception to this will be a child under the age of 2 years who can be held on the visitor’s lap.
- On-Site visitors will not be allowed to have bags, purses, cell phones, other electronic devices, or other personal items in the visitation area. The only exception is keys and identification.
- Loud talking, excessive emotionalism, or any type of disruptive behavior will not be permitted and the visit may be terminated.
- Visitors must wear proper attire: No string top, tube tops, short midriff shirts, short skirts/dresses, or short shorts. Your visit will be denied if you are wearing any of the above mentioned items.
- No NUDITY or provocative or inappropriate behavior will be permitted during any visit. Violators of this rule will be barred from visitation.
- Do not damage or deface the visitation equipment. If you damage or deface the equipment or any county property you will be prosecuted.
- If you experience a problem with the audio or video reception during your visit, you are required to notify the detention staff immediately.
The La Plata County Detention Facility reserves the right to deny, cancel or terminate a video visit prior to or during a video session based upon court orders, emergency situations, visitor, or resident inmate misconduct.
La Plata County Detention Facility also reserves the right to restrict a visitor from participating in all future use of the system. Dates and times of visitation are subject to change as deemed necessary by the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office.
*****IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT VISITATION *****
To set up an account, please go to gettingout.com to access the web page for our new vendor for inmate tablet information, sending messages, sending photos, and visitation. The use of a visitation account by anyone other than the registered user will result in suspension of visitation privileges.
Questions?? Please contact Gettingout.com at the number below:
Gettingout.com Customer Care: 1-866-516-0115