Money for Inmates
MONEY FOR INMATES:
- You may come into the lobby and put money in the Kiosk machine for an inmate using cash, credit card, or debit card. You may also call 1-866-232-1899 or use the following web address: touchpaydirect.com to put money on an inmate's account (A service fee will be charged).
- The La Plata County Detention Center's Facility ID is: 781303.
- The inmate's ID number is also required. You can find the inmate's ID number at the following web page, https://vinelink.com/#/home , and by clicking on the "More Info" link once you have looked up the inmate. The inmate's ID number is listed under "Offender ID" on the "More Info" page.
- You may also bond out inmates online: using the web address www.touchpaydirect.com or put money in the lobby kiosk.
- If you want to pay a debt after you are released, please mail a money order to the La Plata County Sheriff's Office.
Commissary: you may send money orders payable to the inmate, deposit money online using www.touchpaydirect.com, or you may use the lobby kiosk.
Please be aware if the inmate has a debt balance with the jail, 60% of each deposit is used towards that debt balance and inmates accounts are credited with 40% of the deposit to purchase commissary or phone time until the balance is paid off.