La Plata County will launch a pilot program in September to gauge the feasibility of a transition to a four-day work week for most county offices. The pilot program will begin in the Clerk & Recorder’s office on Monday, Sept. 12. The Clerk & Recorder’s office is responsible for Vehicle Registration and Titling, Recording of Real Property Records, Marriage Licenses and Elections.
For copy requests or questions the following options are available:
- Online searches - www.idocmarket.com
- 24 hr dropbox or Mail - 679 Turner Dr. Ste C, Durango, CO 81303
- Phone - (970)382-6281
- E-mail - email@example.com
- In-person - 679 Turner Dr. Ste C, Durango
For recording documents the following options are available:
- 24 hr dropbox or Mail - 679 Turner Dr. Ste C, Durango
- E-Recording Vendors - will assist in electronically submitting records
- In-person - 679 Turner Dr. Ste C, Durango, CO 81303
- We are unable to record documents received via email
Continue to check for updates regarding our services
- iDoc Market Online Recorded Documents
- Recording Fee Schedule
- Marriage Licenses/Civil Unions
- Laserfiche- Board of County Commissioner records prior to March 2012, Ditch Records and Historic Tax rolls.
- Deposit Plat Index - this workbook is informational only and will be updated periodically.
- Patent Books Index- all books have duplicate page numbers. Pages not listed in these books are in general recordings unless otherwise indicated.
- Preventing Rejected Documents