Foreclosure Search:
Foreclosure Property Documents Records Search

Public Trustee Release Forms:

Release Form with Evidence of Debt

Release Form without Evidence of Debt
Release form without evidence of debt can only by used by a Qualified Holder.
Private parties cannot use this form. Please use the form with evidence of debt.

Any questions, please call our office at (970) 382-6352.