Additional information on the 4-H program is also available at www.colorado4h.org.
4-H Youth Development
4-H’ers join clubs and pursue projects and interests of their own choosing in areas like:
- Art and music
- Science and technology
- Animals and agriculture
- Healthy living
- Community action and volunteering
4-H’ers also participate in the 4-H program in ways beyond their clubs. We have:
- County-wide activities, like the La Plata County Fair and CODY Project Events
- State-wide activities, like the Colorado State Conference and Colorado State Fair
- and national and even international activities, like our Intrastate Exchange Trips, & International Foreign Youth Exchange (IFYE)
Become a 4-H member and join our Revolution!
See our 4-H club list in La Plata County
If you would like to become a 4-H volunteer or learn about volunteer opportunities, click here
4-H Information and Enrollment Forms:
**Returning Members can register at https://colorado.4honline.com **
- La Plata County 4-H Clubs
- 4-H Project List
- 4-H Calendar of Events
- Code Of Practice
- Instructions on how to enroll in 4-H online
- Instructions for adding Horse Certificates and Dog IDs to 4-H online
Colorado State University, U.S. Department of Agriculture and La Plata County Cooperating. Extension programs are available to all without discrimination. No endorsement of products named is intended nor is criticism implied of products not mentioned.