Text Size A A A

This site cannot be fully displayed in your web browser.  Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7/8, Firefox, or other recent browser.

Protest property value - How can I protest my property value?

Protests can be heard by the assessor's office from May 1 through June 1 every year. Protests can be filed either in person, by letter or fax. We cannot accept appeals sent in by email or taken over the phone.

Photo La Plata County scenery