Text Size A A A

This site cannot be fully displayed in your web browser.  Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7/8, Firefox, or other recent browser.

FAQs - Businesses

Marriage FAQ's

Marriage License FAQ’s

Marriage licenses are available from the La Plata County Clerk and Recorder’s office located in Bodo at 98 Everett Street Ste C Durango, Monday through Friday 8:00am- 4:30pm.

When is Secure and Verifiable Identification required?

Secure and Verifiable ID is required to obtain:
• New Titles
• Duplicate Titles (original title issued on or after 07/01/2006)
• New Registrations

Standard computer hardware for the County?

Network Equipment – Cisco

Network Servers – Hewlett Packard

Workstations and Laptops – Dell

Network Storage – Hewlett Packard (Lefthand Networks)

Land classification - How do I get my lands classified as agriculture?

If you believe your property qualifies for classification as agriculture property (see 

Change Address - How do I change my mailing address?

Written requests for address changes can be submitted to the Assessor's office or the Treasurer's

Photo La Plata County scenery