Expand/Collapse All

How do I obtain an address for my property?

    To obtain an address for your property, please call the appropriate number listed below:

    If your property is in:  
    Unincorporated La Plata County Call La Plata County GIS  Office at (970) 382-6226
    City of Durango Call the City of Durango (970) 385-2890
    Town of Bayfield Call the Town of Bayfield at (970) 884-9545
    Town of Ignacio Call the Town of Ignacio at (970) 563-9494