Valuation Protest Process

Property Valuation & Protest Process

If the Notice of Valuation reflects a value you disagree with or if you have questions about valuation, contact your County Assessor.  If you do not receive a Notice you must contact our office or you may lose your rights to further appeal.  Do not wait until you receive your tax bill next January.